Thursday, 2 May 2013

does bitron work to better fuel efficiency.... YES, it Does!

 Greetings

bitroncleanoilfilterSome interested individual from Australia recently put in a search phrase " does bitron work" which brought them to this page http://www.glengarrycounty.com/bitwiu.html

The info on this site is from an early outline of my bitron results.

My answer is a resounding YES, bitron works.

You, the interested party have to get your
fuelconditioner
mindset & perspective around that potential of  "YES" believing that it can assist you in reducing your fuel cost, assisting in better fuel efficiency.

I have now done a more complete log of my bitron results by logging my fuel fill ups for the period September 2005 to April 2013 which show the cost of product retail and the gains I have received including the dollar value of my reduced fuel costs

The Bitron products are for engine treatment, a metal treatment offering you better results on regular use.

As every fuel fill up is different, as a persons driving is likewise always a little different, the results I got over these 79 fill ups also vary.  Some results were very excellent, others were lousy. On the results shown on this updated web site at http://glengarrycounty.com/awfbitronresults1112.html, I had 8 fill up out of 79 where I got no results. More to the point I got negative results on these 8 fill up & 71 with positive results.

The over all average was that these bitron products paid for themselves. They gave me a return of anywhere up to about 50% interest return per fill up.

So what this actually means is that for every fill up,  I got an average of between 10 to 25% return in interest. This interest is better fuel economy.

bitronPutting this another way, for every $100.00 you put in a fuel fill up would you turn down $10. to $25.00 or more.

Putting this another way, If for every $100.00 you deposited in your local bank, that bank gave you a variable interest rate return of $10.00 to $25.00 per deposit, sometimes more sometimes less, would you walk away from such a good deal.

To me, this is what every driver is doing by ignoring the benefits of regularly using the bitron products.

Each decision we make has a consequence.

The consequences for my belief in these excellent Bitron products is the return of reduced fuel costs I got per fill up over the past 14 plus years of which I have logged about 9 years of results.  You still have to maintain your vehicle, bitron simply assists in  preserving it longer, making it more efficient and slowing down engine repairs.

I still average with my 1997 GMC 1/2 ton truck between 21 and 23.5 mpg with mostly in town driving
This is 4 to 6.5 mpg above my starting base of 17 mpg. This is going on 108,000 miles of actual regular bitron use.

Something to think about

Enjoy the journey

take care and God Bless
Alex W Fraser
Courtenay, BC
866 517 2113
http://glengarry.bitronglobal.com/about_bitron.html

No comments:

Post a Comment